Ⅰ. The principle of stainless steel welding machine
The xenon lamp is pulsed by the laser power source to form a light wave with a certain frequency and pulse width, which is radiated to the Nd3+:YAG crystal through the concentrating cavity.
Ⅱ. The role of stainless steel welding machine
Stainless steel products are everywhere in our lives, ranging from airplanes, ships, automobiles, industrial production lines, to medical equipment, gold and silver jewelry, and so on. The traditional welding methods of stainless steel products are argon arc welding, resistance welding, etc., but there are many defects, cracks and heat effects.
Ⅲ. The advantages of stainless steel welding machine
1. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
2. The stainless steel welding machine can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the stainless steel welding machine is simple to install. For example, when a laser passes through an electromagnetic field, the beam will not be deflected; the laser can be welded in vacuum, air, and a certain gas environment, and can be welded through glass or materials that are transparent to the beam.
3. It can weld refractory materials such as titanium, etc., and can weld different materials with good results.
4. After the laser is focused, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1, and the maximum can reach 10:1.
5. Micro welding is possible. After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, and it can be accurately positioned, which can be applied to the group welding of micro and small workpieces in mass automatic production.
6. It can weld hard-to-reach parts and perform non-contact long-distance welding with great flexibility. Especially in recent years, the fiber transmission technology has been adopted in the YAG laser processing technology, which has made the stainless steel welding machine more widely popularized and applied.
7. The laser beam is easy to realize the beam splitting according to time and space, and it can perform multi-beam simultaneous processing and multi-station processing, which provides conditions for more precise welding.